Sunday, May 31, 2009

Miller Park Zoo

Today we had a great family day at Miller Park Zoo. It is such a good zoo for my kids, there's just enough to see and do that they are totally entertained, but not very big so they can make it through with out breaking down! Jack's favorite animals were the monkeys and I love that he can tell me that now:) Here is my favorite pic from the whole day. They look so precious.
Jack got so close to this bird! He loved it, but it totally freaked me out. I was sure it was going to poke him and made him move along.
Alex getting excited about the bird.
Such a cute picture! You can tell Alex is still a bit unsteady, but she insisted on walking through the zoo.
Jack getting a good view of the sea lion show.
The sea lions during their show.
Jack was so excited the whole trip to ride on the carousel. Alex was okay with it at first, but by the end she was in my arms!
Jack and Alex were exhausted after their fun morning at the zoo (and so were Jeremy and I)!







No comments:

Post a Comment