Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend we went up north to my parents to spend some time with family and friends. My mom did an awesome job making great food, and my dad made sure we had plenty to drink and lots of fun. It was a great weekend and a start to a crazy, busy summer! Here is Alex and Daddy relaxing on the patio.

It's a summer holiday tradition to make ice cream at my parent's house. Jack had so much fun helping turn the ice cream, which takes some strength, so a family friend helped him out.
Alex trying to get in on the ice cream fun.
My dad had a water balloon fight for the boys. Jack was a little unsure at first but he definitely got into the fun!
Jack tyring to get Papa!
Checking out the fountain with Aunt Taylor. The kids love just standing by this and watching the water.
Relaxing and winding down after a fun party.






No comments:

Post a Comment