Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

We celebrated Mother's Day early by going out to dinner at Jonah's with both our parents. It was so nice to get everyone together, and the kids did really well at such a grown up restaurant! On Sunday I enjoyed sleeping in, it was heavenly! Then I took Jack for a haircut. It is so short and adorable. After that Jack and I went and picked out flowers for the front yard and planted them. Jack was more interested in the worms than the flowers, but it was fun to hang out outside. I had been promising Jack all week that we would go to the park but it's been so crazy. So after nap we headed out to the park, but mother nature didn't agree so we had to improvise. We ended up at Chuck E. Cheese and had a lot of fun (especially since it was pretty deserted)! Alex and her dancing moves! It was a great Mother's Day thanks to my wonderful husband and great kids. I am such a lucky girl:)



No comments:

Post a Comment