Saturday, May 9, 2009

Graduation

This Saturday was my graduation. I can't believe I am finally done, I am so excited to have more time for my family! It was an early morning ceremony and the kids came to watch. It was so fun to see Jack waving from the stands and saying "My mommy". Here's the family after the ceremony.
The proud parents - No matter how old you get your parents are always proud of you:) The ceremony - It was long but totally worth it, I felt very accomplished and like if was finally done after walking across that stage!
Alex being adorable during the ceremony! She is such a little princess.
Ginnell and I - She's probably a big part of the reason I made it through the Master's program. She was always keeping us on track and was the best research partner ever!


















1 comment:

  1. aawww Thanks Court! I couldn't have done it without you either.

    ReplyDelete