Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dora LIVE!

On Wednesday night Jack and I went out to eat and to see the Dora show with some friends. It was a great time. Jack had fun eating with Emily and Katherine. Then we went to Dora. Jack and Emily so excited to see each other (after like 10 minutes apart)! The Dora stage (after this pic they asked me to put my camera away!) So many smiles for Dora and Diego. The kids had so much fun singing along with Dora and recognizing all their favorite characters! It was so neat to watch Jack's reaction to the show. At intermission Jack would not even leave his seat because they said that Diego was coming on next. I tried to get him to walk around with his friends, but no way! Oooh! Dora is so cool! I was so nervous about keeping Jack up late, the show practically started at his bedtime, but he did great. Although he did start looking quite tired by the end. Jack had so much fun singing and laughing with Dora. It was so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment