Sunday, June 14, 2009

Party Weekend

This weekend we headed up north again for a lot of fun. I started off Friday night with my sister's bachelorette party. We had an awesome dinner at PF Changs and then went to a comedy club. Can't believe just one more week and my sister will be married!
On Saturday we hung out with my parents all day. Jack loves making breakfast with Nona and Papa.
Jeremy teaching the kids to play bags, well the kid version anyway!Then Chris and Lindsay came over to hang out on the patio. Alex loves playing with Lindsay in the backyard. Relaxing with Papa Jack so proud of the log houses he built! (I used to do this very same thing with these very same lincoln logs when I was a kid!) On Saturday night Jeremy and I went to my high school reunion. It was so much fun to catch up with everybody and have a night out.When we got home for our weekend up north we went to our friend Kate's 1st birthday party. The kids had so much fun playing with their friends and eating yummy food at the park. It was a great ending to a great weekend!Fun on the playground Party Ready, even though I look a bit sad! Jack and Emily, cute little monkeys! Just another reminder how much we'll miss our friends in Bloomington:(

No comments:

Post a Comment