Sunday, July 5, 2009

We're Settling In

So we are finally done unpacking. I think anyway, it does seems that boxes have a way of appearing out of nowhere so we'll see. The first couple days were crazy. I don't at all mind the packing or the moving, but the unpacking is awful for me. I can't stand not having everything right in it's place or seeing boxes stacked up all over, so it took me a couple days to calm down, but now I'm beginning to enjoy summertime with my family.Here's the house. It's an old victorian and I absolutely love it! It really charming and very homey with lots of space for the kids to roam around:) I think my favorite thing about it is the front porch. The kids and I sit out there after naptime and have thier afternoon snack. I feels so small town like, and though I didn't grow up in a small town, it feels very me. We decided to go to the town 4th of July celebration. They had lots of stuff for the kids to do, they had a great time. Jack finally sat to have his face painted while we were there. Yeah! I have tried to get him to do this several times but he always refused. Today he sat so nicely and picked balloons for his face:) Jack playing at the dunk tank Jack loved feeding the ducks. Alex on the other hand did not, she was mad that they were getting all the bread. She kept trying to eat it herself! Papa found a little frog and Jack wanted to hold it. Jack never tires of these bouncy slides!

No comments:

Post a Comment