Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Popsicles and Playsets

Jack and Alex are loving their new backyard! It is flat and doesn't have a jungle growing all around it. We spend lots of time playing and eating popsicles outside. Alex has even decided she likes them now:)
This is the playset that we are in the process of building. We got it at Menards last week, it was a kit that we bought, but I didn't like the natural color so I spent all last weekend staining the wood. Now every night after dinner we all go outside and work on it. Seriously this is like 4 nights of work, it is quite slow going! Tonight Jack asked me about his playset as I was putting him to bed and I said "Mommy and Daddy will work on it more tonight." So 45 min. after I kissed him goodnight he came wandering out to the backyard, shoes on, to see if we were working! I couldn't believe it:)
We love all the sweet corn that is sold on the side of the road here. Alex looks like such a big girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment