Sunday, July 5, 2009

San Diego Cruise

Last week Jeremy and I went on a much needed vacation. After all the chaos of moving and stress of unpacking it was nice to just get away. Although I have to say that as Jack gets older and I know he understands that were not there I feel much guiltier:( But we did have a great time and came back ready finish the odds and ends around the house that need to be taken care of.Our first stop was Catalina Island, which I loved. It was a quaint little island town (similar to Key West we thought). We had fun walking the streets and shopping. We had lunch in a cantina where I tried my first buffalo burger, it was yummy! Relaxing One of the stops on our cruise was Ensenada Mexico. We went out to this open air market where they hasseled you like crazy. That kind of pressure seems to have the opposite effect on me, I feel so pressured I can't decide what I want! I was also not in the shopping mood because I was soooooo burnt. Jeremy and I had a few too many buckets of beer poolside the day before and I turned bright red. It is the worst I've ever been burnt. View from the open air market in Ensenada

1 comment:

  1. First, I can't believe after our years of friendship you didn't think about slathring spf 50 on before you even stepped into the sun. Second, is that a name tag that I spy...

    ReplyDelete