Saturday, August 29, 2009

So much to share!

Surprise! We went to another fair. I love taking the kids to all the fairs around. They had a great time riding all new rides (well new to them, the rides actually looked like they were from 1950). Plus, Joe Diffie was singing so I got to enjoy some fun music. I tried to convince the kids to go watch him but telling them we'd come back to the rides wasn't going to work:)
Riding the pink elephants. This was one of their favorites.
I was so scared Alex would try to climb out but she loved it.
Bad to the Bone, my biker boy.


My silly boys!
Awww! Father and Son
On Sunday evening we went to a picnic that our church was having. We got to lots of yummy food, get to know people better and they had lots of water games set up for the kids. Its so fun to watch Jack participate in the games, and the older kids were so good at guiding him along!
Alex is definitly my little water baby:) She decided to plop herself down right in the middle of the game.
Well, I might as well just get all the way in!
Jack's first slip and slide run. He was playing kickball and this is how he slid into home:)
More to come after another trip to a fair next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment