Friday, April 23, 2010

Traveling and Visiting

This weekend started off very eventfully. I signed Jack up for preschool next year! I'm not sure who is more excited me or him. Either way I had to wait 7 hours in line to make sure he got a spot, but it was totally worth it when I saw how happy he was when I came home and told him about his new preschool. After that I packed the kids up and made our way up to Chicago. Our first stop was to visit my Aunt Laura and cousins Carissa, Alexis, and William. We all had a fun time playing the Wii, watching Jack do a little break dancing, and taking a walking to the park.





We went up to my parents for the weekend to visit because my sister and Ryan were in town. So sad we didn't seem to get any pictures with them, but we did have a great time. Even though it was a bit cool we made it to the park and got to play outside in the backyard. Jack was so excited because they just put a new addition on the house but haven't filled it with furniture so he had tons of space to wiggle around and a whole room that he thought was his private dance floor!



No comments:

Post a Comment