Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

Even though we've changed locations I still hosted Thanksgiving:) This is one of my favorite holidays and I love having everyone (my family and Jeremy's family) all together. Here's everyone enjoying the food.
The kids playing after dinner:)
Snuggling with Papa.
The day after Thanksgiving we took a trip over to Grandma and Papa's house to decorate cookies. All the cousins were there and they had a great time decorating cookies and playing. Janis set the kitchen up perfect and had all the trimmings for making great cookies. There were so many cute pics I had to post a bunch:)








Playing music with Papa!


Helping me put the tree together. We couldn't quite get it together enough to put up a real tree this year as we (or I mean I) had hoped. The one in the basement just seemed easier and faster, but I will get my real tree eventually!
The kids had so much fun decorating the tree, I loved it! (Much better than last year when Jeremy and I did it and they climbed in and out of the plastic tubs.) Alex had a blast and kept running back and forth from the table to the tree like the ornaments were going to disappear. She would hang about 3 or 4 on the same branch! Jack was more serious about it, having to get the ornaments just so.





Ta-da! Here's the finished product.
Sibling Love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment