Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Jack!

Wake up birthday boy! Here is Jack's birthday morning picture. The story behind this is that every birthday I lived with my parents my mom woke me up and took my picture the morning of my birthday. So I am trying to continue the tradition. Of course anyone who knows my kids knows that Jack is the one who does the waking up in our house, but I still managed to snap a pic of him looking pretty sleepy.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JACK:)
Jeremy's open house at SF just happened to coinside with Jack's birthday so Jack thought the bear was coming for him. He talked about how the friendly bear was coming for weeks and so he was almost in awe when he (Jeremy) showed up at the house. Alex on the other hand was not that impressed!



So to official celebrate Jack's birthday we went to Chuck E Cheese on Saturday night in Springfield, and that place was crazy! Bloomington seems so tame after that. I do not think I will be making a trip back there for quite a while. So while there Jack got his last birthday present, his fishing pole. He had been asking for one for weeks. So of course Sunday all he wanted was to go fishing. So after church we packed a picnic lunch and went fishing at the dam. I was a nice afternoon.


Fishing with Daddy. I have never even seen Jeremy fish before, but I guess for your son you'll do anything! We'll see if he catches the fishing bug:)
Jack and Daddy after their fishing. They didn't catch anything but Jack sure enjoyed it. He keeps asking when he can going fishing again:)
So Alex is such a little piggy sometimes! Here is Alex meeting a new friend, Alex eating her friend's watermelon, Alex taking her friend's watermelon! You'd thin we never feed her.




She just adores her big brother!



No comments:

Post a Comment