Sunday, April 19, 2009

Girls Weekend

So . . . this was my weekend with the girls and it was so much fun! I went to Chicago to hang out with my best friends from college and we had a blast. We ate Giordano's for lunch and loved our deep dish pizza. Then we spent the afternoon shopping on Michigan Avenue. After lots of shopping we went back to our hotel and had a fun time getting ready for dinner. My favorite thing about these girls is it's like we're ageless when we're together. We were getting ready and it was just like when we were all living together in college even though we're all married with multiple kids! I feel so lucky to have girlfriends that I can just pick right back up with like nothing has changed:) Thanks for an awesome weekend girls!We went to a ZTA reunion party at a bar, but it was sooo loud we couldn't hear each other so the girls in my pledge class escaped to a cute Italian restaurant so we could catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment